Three Quotes Challenge – Day 3

shutterstock_153770255I’ve been nominated by my favourite travel blog thesnowmeltssomewhere to take part in the Three Quotes Challenge. circulating at the moment. The Snow Melts Somewhere is a great blog for anyone who likes to see photos and read about beautiful places around the world and her blog is well worth following.

The quotes can be on any subject and could be a different theme on each of the three days if you wish. The ‘golden whisk’ referred to is only figurative, but I’ve added my own little image (even though it isn’t exactly golden) courtesy of Pixabay.

The challenge:

Post a quote for 3 consecutive days.

Rules:

~ Thank the person who nominated you

~ Pass the “golden whisk” on to 3 people

hand-174855_640

I decided to do all three quotes of my quotes about writing because there are so many that I like.  This is my third one:

rabbit quote

I suppose I just find this one funny as well as being very true

These are my three lovely nominees:

Norma at Emovere

Suganiya at Infinite Passion

Jack R. Cotner

This entry was posted in Challenges and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Three Quotes Challenge – Day 3

1. Shivangi says:

Absolutely wonderful and fresh quote. Just loved it😀

2. hmm, a quote to think about 🙂

3. Bekki Hill says:

Very true for ideas – as for rabbits, not sure I can handle them!

I thought about you and your rabbit problem when I put this quote up! Hope you have some garden left. 🙂

• Bekki Hill says:

Thought you might have. Have heard the farmer shooting recently and there are less in the garden. Sad, but maybe better if it thins them out and they don’t all have to suffer with Mxymatosis.

4. This is true Millie. Ideas often piggy back on one another.

Oh, they are at times too many or too much to handle. Nice quote, Millie. 🙂

Just stash them away for a later date. Don’t let them flutter away and be forgotten. You never know when they might come in handy. Thank you, Norma. 🙂

6. True! Ever since I started blogging, for example, I’ve had more and more ideas for blog posts and it’s also inspired me to dive deeper into photography. My artistic side had been dormant for a while, but now it’s reawakened!

7. exiledprospero says:

Oh, I love bunnies.

But I would have expected something like–Ideas are like grapes. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a bunch–from John Steinbeck.

Yes, I think the wrathful author may well have taken that line of thought. Thank you for reminding me of that, Prospero.

• exiledprospero says:

Now you are starting to write like me!

Your sense of humour is catching, so it seems your writing style must be, too! That can’t be bad…can it?

• exiledprospero says:

… your writing style must be too–of course, only don’t read any books on the craft of writing because you too will be excoriated (excommunicated too, if you happen to have a religious affiliation or a valid driver’s license).

8. So at long last I’m able to do the challenge “) Thank you once again for nominating me 🙂
    Post @ https://rachaelsbooks.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/three-quotes-challenge-day-one/